Calgary Public Library cardholders now have access to over 350 digital magazine subscriptions with Zinio.
NO check out limits! NO loan periods! NO waiting for holds! NO fines!
FREE with your library card!
Read the magazine on your PC or download the app to your Mobile Device or Tablet. Checkout and Keep as many digital magazines as you want for as long as you want. Share interesting articles with your Facebook following. Bookmark articles to read later or, Print off articles, pictures, recipes, or crafts from special interest magazines.
Getting Started in 5 Steps:
To use Zinio you need two Zinio accounts.
- Log into CPL's Zinio collection with your library card number and password.
- Create a CPL Zinio account by clicking Create New Account and fill in all the fields.
- Select a magazine by cliking on its cover. Click Checkout. Click Start Reading.
- A Zinio.com screen will open. Click Create a Zinio.com account.
- Fill in the fields, using the SAME email address and password as before. Click Register.
Getting more out of it!
- Browse and checkout magazines from the CPL Zinio collection. You can choose from 350+ magazine subscription titles offered free from the Calgary Public Library.
- Once you've checked out a magazine, you use the Zinio.com website, or mobile app to download and read the magazines. Make sure that you use the SAME email address for both yourCPL Zinio and Zinio.com accounts.
- If you are leaving the city and want to bring a digital magazine with you, download the magazine to your mobile device before you travel to ensure you have continued access to them.
- Talk to a Library staff member to find out more!
We hope you're as excited as we are about this product! Please, give it a try and let us know what you think!
Find us on Twitter and Facebook.
Contact us using Info Chat, call 403-260-2600 or send us an email.