- 10.00-10.30 Finding the Facts-Historical Research for Writers
- 10.30-11.30 Ten Ways to Kill Your Writing
- 12.00-1.00 Publishing and Editing
- 1.00-2.00 Make it in Magazines
- 2.00-3.00 Mainlining the Language of Love
- 3.00-4.00 Sex Sells In Every Genre
While all 6 presentations slated for February 4th are going to be wonderful, our 3 o’clock event - ‘Sex Sells In Every Genre’ may draw a bit of extra attention. Not only because, well, sex sells, but also because writing a decent sex scene is one of biggest challenges for writers of, well, every genre. That’s why we’re bringing in some top notch romance authors to share the tips and tricks for creating sensual and emotional love scenes. Whether your writing projects require a sweet, tender touch or you’re going for a red-hot scorcher, don’t miss this chance to hear how some of the pros bring romance to life on the page.
Here are the four multi-published authors coming to impart their wisdom...
and hosted by DARA LEE SNOW
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE LINEUP FOR WRITER'S WEEKEND 2012, AND SEE YOU FEBRUARY 4th.