An accessible Summer Reading Club at your Library!
The TD Summer Reading Club encourages reading for fun all summer long. And thanks to a partnership with CNIB Library, Calgary Public Library makes sure kids who have difficulty reading print due to a disability can participate.
Tell kids with print disabilities how they can join in the fun!
Calgary Public Library offers many ways for kids with print disabilities to participate in the TD Summer Reading Club. They can:
- Participate in programs or events at community libraries
- Read books in a variety of formats, including audio or braille
- Download books from CNIB Library’s website, free-of-charge with a public library card
- Receive a free accessible activity kit from CNIB Library
- Participate online through altlit.ca
This service is open to people with learning, physical or visual disabilities that make it difficult or impossible to read ordinary print.
Sign up at the Central library, 5th floor) or visit cnib.ca/tdsrc.